Trafford Hall Upgrading Social Housing Think Tank
June 8, 2018
James Traynor will be speaking at the ‘Upgrading Social Housing Think Tank’ event at Trafford Hall on:
Date:13th June 2018
Location: Trafford Hall, Ince Lane, Wimbolds Trafford, Chester, CH2 4JP
Time: 10am – 11.30am
In this session James will speak about the Major barriers to retrofit topic, which will cover:
– Retrofitting with tenants in-situ
– Quality standards, on-site supervision and governance
– Creating the right delivery structure with the right partners
– Dealing with leaseholders, private tenants of leaseholders, and illegal lettings – what changes are needed to cope with this challenge?
– Delays and contingency plans
– Training and supervising the workforce (James Traynor ECD Architects)
Trafford Hall is the home of The National Communities Resource Centre. They are a registered charity offering training and support to all those living and working in low-income areas throughout the United Kingdom to develop their skills, confidence and capacity to tackle problems and reverse poor conditions.
Please contact Philippa Allard at Trafford Hall on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01244 300246 for more information or to book. You can also book online at the following link http://www.traffordhall.com/housing-plus-academy/events/