Social Housing Retrofit Seminar during CIH SE Conference 2015 in Brighton
February 8, 2015
Date: Wednesday, 4th March
Time: 11.30 – 12.30 am
ECD Architects, Keegans, Keepmoat and Portsmouth City Council will be providing a seminar featuring a cost comparison of a social housing EnerPHit retrofit in Portsmouth (currently on-site), with an equivalent Building Regulations part L compliant benchmark.
Learn more about:
– A technical overview of what it takes to deliver an
– Life cycle costing of the energy ‘payback’
– Client assessment of 30 year impact of the scheme
– Resident feedback on the overcladding approach
– Findings from independent research partners
– Effective resident and community engagement
– Delivering low carbon construction works – lessons so far
For an invitation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
or visit our stand (number 89-90) during the Conference in the Brighton Centre exhibition hall.